UK Tourist/Visitor Visa: The UK visitor visa, also known as the Regular Visitor Visa, is a short-term visa from the United Kingdom that allows the holder to stay up to 6 months in the United Kingdom. However, for a shorter period of time, the embassy has the right to grant visas. This visa is set up for those who want to fly to the United Kingdom.
Kingdom for the following purposes:
- In tourism.
- For family members to come.
- Health counseling.
- For professional considerations
For more info, call our expert
UK VISIT VISA DETAILS
- Family Visitor/Tourist visa.
- General Visitor/Tourist visa.
- Child Visitor/Tourist visa.
- Business Visitor/Tourist visa, including visas for academics, doctors and dentists.
- Sports Visitor/Tourist visa.
- Entertainer Visitor/Tourist visa.
- Prospective Entrepreneur Visitor/Tourist visa.
- Private Medical Treatment Visitor/Tourist visa.
- Approved Destination Status (ADS) Visitor/Tourist visa.
The documents required for the visit visa to the United Kingdom includes:
- Personal details
- Salary and economic details
- Itinerary for transport and the history of travel
- Proof that you can properly finance your stay
- Proof that you can pay for your travel by air to and from the UK
- Proof that, at the end of the visit, you will leave the UK
When you can apply
Apply for a visa at least three months in advance of your planned travel date.
On this visa, you can stay for up to six months. By paying extra fees, you can prolong your stay if you have come to the UK for private medical care.
If you are in the country to join an academic program, you can also extend your stay.
Long term Visitor/Tourist Visa
You may apply for a long-term Regular Visitor Visa with a length of either 2, 5 or 10 years if you need to visit the country for a longer time. During each visit, you will stay for 6 months at the most.
Why AuscanzEducationals is best for you?
AuscanzEducationals is one of the best visa and immigration in the Chandigarh. Our UK immigration process experience and knowledge makes us your partner of choice for your visa application. Our teams are going to help you with:
Checklist for Immigration Documents
Total processing of apps
- Forms, documentation & filing of applications
- Updates & tracking