New Zealand Spouse Visa

Are you looking for New Zealand Spouse Visa Consultant?

You can be eligible for a visa based on your relationship if your partner is already in New Zealand Spouse Visa or you and your partner are applying for a visa to come to New Zealand together.
If your husband/wife is New Zealand Spouse Visa, if you get a spousal visa for yourself, it’s simple to join them. Not only you, but your kids will be able to join you and remain in New Zealand until your spouse’s course finishes.

Partner means the spouse, the applicant’s civil union partner, where the couple has been living together for 12 months or longer. This may include couples who are same-sex. Unmarried children aged 19 years or younger would be considered dependent.

If you apply for a dependent visa, you need to rely on being a student’s partner in New Zealand for your application. There must be certain conditions that need to be met before a dependent visa can be issued.

It is necessary to satisfy the immigration officer that the following conditions are met:

  • Applicant couples comply with the minimum recognition criteria of a relationship.
  • In a genuine partnership, the pair live together.
  • Their spouse (the other student visa applicant) will endorse the application.
  • Their spouse (the principal student visa applicant) meets the character Partner criteria that endorse ‘partnership-based temporary entry class visa applications’.
  • In order to study for a level 7 or higher qualification on the NZQF in a region of skill shortage as defined in the Long Term Skill Shortage List or a postgraduate qualification, your partner must hold a New Zealand student visa.

Documents Required

For visa application purposes, the following documents will be required:

  • Your passport must be valid for at least three months after your stay in New Zealand. Valid passport.
  • Visa Submission Form Completed
  • Receipt of application fee payment
  • Receipt for health benefits
  • You will be asked to display Health and Character certificates, to confirm that your intention of remaining in New Zealand is genuine
  • Two photos of passport size

A: Those students who are eligible to work under their visa are likely to work either as tutors at their university or in restaurants or other service industries in casual employment. The standard hourly wage rate will be NZ$13.00 (minimum wage) – NZ$15.00 per hour, and before you collect the payment, you will have tax deducted from your salary.The tax would usually come out at about 20 cents per $ on these sums and at the end of the financial year in April you should be entitled to get a full tax refund.

A: The overall expense depends on the purchasing patterns of each pupil. However, with a gross cost of living of between NZ$10,000 and NZ$15,000 a year, including housing, travel and leisure, a student should be able to live in New Zealand.

A: All students on a student visa can work up to 20 hours per week during the semester season, and during the holiday period, full time. A student career program called ‘Student Job Hunt’ is provided by several New Zealand institutions to help you find jobs. When their studies have been successfully completed, they are permitted to apply for a 12-month Graduate Career Search Visa and then for permanent resident status.

A: If you satisfy the criteria of the existing immigration program in New Zealand, you will be eligible to apply at any time for citizenship. The immigration program expressly allows applicants who have finished their degree in New Zealand to continue applying for permanent residency.

If you looking For Migrate to other Countries , Australia Spouse VisaCanada Spouse Visa, USA Spouse VisaUK Spouse Visa


Head Office :- Chandigarh
Auscanz Overseas Education Pvt Ltd

👉 You can visit us: SCO 181-182, 1st Floor, Madhya Marg, Sector 8C, Chandigarh

👉 Contact: 1800 889 6603 | ☎ +91 94969 00002