Are you looking for Canada Spouse Visa Consultants in Chandigarh?
Canada Spouse Visa: The Canada Spouse Visa requires Canadian citizens or permanent residents of at least 18 years of age to sponsor a non-Canadian spouse or common-law partner.
A Common-Law Partner is a person of the opposite or same sex with whom you have lived for at least one year in a conjugal relationship. You have to live together on an ongoing basis for 12 months, with the exception of brief trips for company or family purposes. You must also have evidence that together you have set up a household.
A Conjugal Partner is a common-law partner with whom you have not been able to reside for one year on an ongoing basis, or a spouse who is unable to legally marry their sponsor because it is not a choice available because of marital status, immigration barriers or sexual orientation.
A spouse is of the same or opposite gender and is married to you.
Canada Spouse Visa Requirements:
If you are married in Canada, have a marriage certificate from the province or territory where you are married.
- If you have been married outside Canada, submit evidence of a legitimate marriage; the marriage must be legally valid both in the location where you were married and under Canadian law.
- If you are married in an embassy or consulate, provide evidence of a valid marriage; marriage must be legal according to the country where the embassy or consulate is located.
- Show that if your spouse or common-law or conjugal partner becomes a permanent resident, you will remain in Canada (In the case the sponsor does reside in Canada when applying for the visa).
- Sign an agreement confirming that their shared responsibilities and obligations are recognized by the sponsor and the person being sponsored. This agreement has to be signed by both the sponsor and the individual being sponsored.
- Sign an undertaking which is committed to meeting the basic needs of its spouse or common-law partner; the sponsor is obligated to sign the agreement.
- Display the true essence of your bond with your partner or common-law or conjugal partner. It is important to prove that your relationship with your partner is real and because of you and not just because of their desire to live and work in the country, they are immigrating to Canada. Proof of a true partnership can be proven by:
- A Certificate of Marriage
- Frequent contact, such as letters, emails and phone calls
- Pictures of you together with your girlfriend
- Joint arrangements such as a lease deal and/or bank accounts
Other Information Regarding Canada Spouse Visa:
- If you have joined Canada as a supported spouse or partner for a period of 5 years from the date you arrived in Canada, you are not eligible to sponsor a new spouse or partner.
- As of April 28, 2017, Conditional Permanent Residency for supported spouses and partners of Canadian nationals has been withdrawn by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). For two years, the removed rule allowed a sponsored spouse or partner to reside with their sponsor. To check for marriage fraud, the IRCC will continue to track sponsorship relationships and will retain the five-year marriage ban on sponsoring someone else.
- If their Canada Spouse Visa application is being finalized, the spouse or common-law partner can be able to work.
- The IRCC improves the screening of applications for spousal sponsorship. Although difficult cases will take more time to process, on December 7, 2016, they announced serious changes to allow most spousal sponsorship applications to be processed within a 12-month time frame.
Auscanz Overseas Education Pvt Ltd Immigration Services offers a wide variety of legal services, including immigration, education and legal advice.
Our Immigration Services are designed to provide our customers with detailed knowledge to make informed decisions by offering extensive and up-to-date immigration advice and services to individuals, families and SME business owners worldwide.
At Auscanz Overseas Education Pvt Ltd, we aim to make it as clear, fast and easy as possible for our customers to prepare financial papers, authenticate documents, fill out applications, receive visas, and acquire work and residency permits.
We have been consistent in offering effective immigration and services for the last 18 years, guaranteeing our client’s hassle-free experience by answering questions and providing solutions every step of the way.
Get in contact with our team of experienced experts, qualified advisors and highly trained instructors for more information on the Canada Spouse Visa or to verify your eligibility to move under the Canadian Spouse Visa.
Head Office :- Chandigarh
Auscanz Overseas Education Pvt Ltd
You can visit us: SCO 181-182, 1st Floor, Madhya Marg, Sector 8C, Chandigarh
Contact: 1800 889 6603 | +91 94969 00002
|canada spouse visa|
|canada spouse visa consultants|
|spouse visa immigration in chandigarh|
|spousal sponsorship canada|
|spouse visa canada requirements|
|dependent visa canada|
|documents required for spouse visa canada|
|canada dependent visa|
|spouse visa for canada from india|
|rules for spouse visa in canada|
|canada spouse visa processing time|
|outland spousal sponsorship canada|
|spouse sponsorship canada processing time|
|inland spousal sponsorship canada|
|canada visa spousal sponsorship|
|canada marriage visa|
|partner visa canada|
|common law sponsorship canada|
|spouse pr canada|
|student spouse visa canada|
|canada student dependent visa requirements|
|common law visa canada|
|spouse visitor visa canada|
|spouse immigration canada|
|marriage after pr canada|
|canada dependent visa for spouse|
|rules for spouse visa in canada 2019|
|student dependent visa canada|
|canada student spouse visa requirements 2020|
|sponsoring second spouse canada|