Are you looking for Australia Spouse Visa Consultants in Chandigarh?
Australia Spouse Visa: Australia enables foreign students and professionals under the Dependent Visa program to call their families to Australia. Auscanz Overseas Education Pvt. Ltd will help you create an impeccable set of applications that brings your loved ones faster to Australian shores.
Australia Dependent Visa process
VISA SUBCLASS 309 (PARTNER PROVISIONAL VISA)
As a de facto partner or spouse, this visa allows an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to temporarily remain in Australia. Having this visa is the first step towards a permanent Partner Visa (subclass 100).
Features of the 309 visa subclass:
This is a temporary visa
The receipt of this visa leads to a permanent partner visa
At the time of application, applicants must be outside Australia.
Advantages of Visa Subclass 309:
- Career in Australia
- Australian Study
- Travel as much as possible to and from Australia
- Attend up to 510 hours of free classes in English offered by the Adult Migrant English Program
- Making use of the universal health care system of Australia, Medicare
- Family members will be included in the application, including minor children, and their visas will be accepted if they fulfill health and character criteria.
Duration of stay:
The period of stay will be temporary until the Permanent Partner (Migrant) visa application (subclass 100) is determined or if the application is withdrawn. The length of the stay normally ranges from 15 to 24 months.
Student Dependent Visa Process
You are eligible to bring your family members with you if you are coming to Australia to study. You can either include them on your initial student visa application or, once you have begun your course in Australia, you can apply for their visas so that they can join you. Based visas are available for spouses, partners and unmarried children below the age of 18.
If your original student visa application includes your dependent family members, then you must have their information on your original Form 157A. For this time, the main student visa applicant must have a minimum of 12 months of validity on the visa and the required funds and insurance to cover all expenses.
If, after beginning your course, you apply for a visa, then you must submit the following documents:
- Type 919, Nomination of dependents of students
- Type 157A, Apply for a student visa
- A letter from one of your teachers which states:
- Your course’s name
- The length of the course and your estimated date of completion
- If all the course requirements are met,
- Proof that you can support your dependent family members financially
- Proof of family relationships, such as marriage records or birth certificates
- Proof of school enrolment of school-aged kids
- Health insurance proof for dependents
Job DEPENDENTS FOR POST STUDIES:
In addition to other documentation such as relationship proof and police clearance certificate, the Post Study Work visa holder must show proof of employment and required funds (PCC).
VISA DEPENDENTS FOR WORK:
In order to help immigrants bring their biological child, adopted child or stepchild to the country, Australia provides different child visa categories. Either a citizen of the country or a PR visa holder must be the parent.
A child born in Australia, whether one of the parents is an Australian citizen or holds an Australian PR, automatically earns Australian citizenship.
The Dependent Child Visa in Australia consists of four subclasses, they are:
Child Visa 101
Child Visa 102
Child Visa 802
Child Visa 445
Your child will be eligible for a dependent visa, under the following conditions:
- You are an Australian citizen
- You hold a permanent resident visa for Australia
- You are a citizen of New Zealand
- The Australia Child Visa benefits
- The child will travel to Australia indefinitely,
- The child is entitled to study in Australia and complete his education.
- The child is eligible for citizenship in Australia.
SUBCLASS 491 VISA
The Subclass 491 visa is a temporary visa for qualified workers who wish to reside and work in the Australian Metropolitan Area.
Conditions of eligibility for a Subclass 491 visa:
- The applicant must be nominated for an application by a government of the state or territory or supported by an eligible relative.
- Have a job on the relevant eligible occupation list
- Must have the qualifications test for the occupation
- Get an application invitation
- Applicants must score the points needed (65 points)
- Have the required level of English proficiency
- Meet the criteria for health
- Meet the criteria for characters
- Be less than 45 years of age
You can: With this visa
Stay for 5 years in Australia
Live, work and research in a designated Australian regional area
Traveling as many times as you want to and from Australia, while the visa is valid
Apply for permanent accommodation
- It is possible to extend the validity of the visa if necessary.
Application steps for a regional (provisional) visa for professional work:
- Step1: In the first step, via Skill Select, you must submit your expression of interest (EOI) to indicate that you want to apply for this visa.
- Step 2: You must first collect the necessary documentation to support the statements made in your EOI before you even submit your application.
- Stage 3: Once you obtain the invitation, apply for the visa online. When you make the visa application, you might be living in or outside Australia. Within 60 days of receiving the invitation, you must make your submission
- Step 4: The authorities will inform you that they have received your visa application.
- Step5: The result of your visa application will be communicated to you. During this time, you can be in or outside Australia but not in the immigration clearance.
- These visa applications are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and, if you have met the following requirements, the processing time can vary:
- Submitted the full request with all of the supporting documentation
- Your reaction time to requests for additional data
- The authorities take the time to check the additional details you have given,
- It takes time for the authorities to collect additional data.
- Vacant positions in the Migration Program
Speak to a visa professional at Auscanz Overseas Education Pvt. Ltd to learn more about your choices for Dependent Visas.
Head Office :- Chandigarh
Auscanz Overseas Education Pvt Ltd
👉 You can visit us: SCO 181-182, 1st Floor, Madhya Marg, Sector 8C, Chandigarh
👉 Contact: 1800 889 6603 | ☎ +91 94969 00002
|spouse visa for australia from india|
|spouse visa australia processing time|
|student spouse visa australia|
|australia spouse visa requirements|
|partner visa australia processing time|
|intended marriage visa australia|
|australia spouse visa|
|australia 309 visa|
|student visa dependent australia|
|prospective marriage visa australia|
|spouse visa australia cost|
|partner visa australia 309|
|couple visa australia|
|australia study visa with spouse|
|partner visa australia|
|australia spouse visa requirements 2020|
|visa dependent australia|
|australia spouse visa consultants|
|marriage visa australia|
|partner visa australia cost|
|partner visa australia cost 2020|
|sponsorship for a partner to migrate to australia|
|de facto partner australia|
|marriage visa australia cost|
|temporary partner visa australia|
|prospective marriage visa australia processing time|
|australian de facto visa|
|partner visa australia requirements|
|permanent partner visa australia|
|partner visa australia cost 2019|
|visa 801 australia|
|partner visa aus|
|de facto visa australia cost|
|partner sponsorship visa australia|
|offshore partner visa australia|
|de facto partner visa australia|
|student visa to partner visa australia|